In this episode we are talking about visa restrictions and the oil price ceiling for Russia, protests in Europe and the Ukrainian counteroffensive.
- The EU has announced visa solutions for Russian citizens: what is their meaning and logic?
- What do the visa decisions say about the “geopolitical EU”?
- Who will blink first in a new topic about the price cap for Russian oil?
- What are the prospects for socio-political protests in Europe?
- How long will the Ukrainian counteroffensive last?
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou, Anton Boltachka, Alisiya Ivanova and Yauheni Preiherman.
Click here to listen on: