Russia faces a difficult choice: concessions on the fronts or threats of internal destabilization and world war.
- The situation on the fronts a week after the counter-offensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Kharkov direction.
- What is the Russian dilemma?
- Is the fighting in the South Caucasus and Central Asia the result of Moscow's indecision in Ukraine?
- Security guarantees for Ukraine: Russia is offered to capitulate.
- Belarus is at the finish line for joining the SCO.
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou, Alisiya Ivanova, and Yauheni Preiherman.
Click here to listen on: