Russia is expanding to the west, and NATO is expanding to the east?
- Accession of four administrative territories by Russia: within what borders and why now?
- What is remarkable about Putin's speech on September 30?
- What does it mean to say that Moscow is ready for negotiations?
- Ukraine's application for a fast-track NATO membership: the logic of Kyiv and the reaction of the countries of the alliance?
- Whatdoes Kyiv's refusal to negotiate with Vladimir Putin change?
- What does Alexander Lukashenko's “visiting historical sites of the north-eastern coast of the Black Sea” mean?
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou, Alisiya Ivanova, and Yauheni Preiherman
Click here to listen on: