In this episode we are talking about growing military tensions in Eastern Europe, EU political initiatives and the oil prices.
- How realistic is the threat of Ukraine's attack on Belarus?
- What is the joint regional troops grouping of Belarus and Russia? What are the practical implications of its deployment?
- European political community: why was the initiative of the President of France implemented right now and what goals does it pursue? What does the creation of the European Political Community mean for Belarus?
- Which countries have benefited from the restriction of oil production by OPEC+ countries?
- What do the new agreements between Russia and Belarus on the unification of indirect taxes mean?
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou, Alisiya Ivanova, Yauheni Preiherman, and Anton Boltachka.
Click here to listen on: