This episode is a part of a special series of podcasts “Sociology with “Last Monday””
- Who in the European Union wants a speedy end to the war, and who doesn't?
- Are the Europeans satisfied with the policies of their governments in the context of the war in Ukraine?
- How can one explain the significant differences in public opinion about the war in countries such as Poland and Slovakia?
- What risks and consequences of war do Europeans fear most?
- How important is public opinion for politicians in the EU?
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou, Elena Artsiomenka-Melyantsova, and Yauheni Preiherman.
Click here to listen on: