This episode is a part of a special series of podcasts “Sociology with “Last Monday””.
- Do Ukrainians want an end to the war, and on what terms?
- How tolerant is the population of Ukraine towards territorial losses?
- How is the probability of repelling a Russian attack estimated?
- What do Ukrainians think about the possible duration of the war?
- Is there a “consolidation around the flag” in Ukraine?
- How did the war affect the foreign policy orientations of Ukrainians?
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou and Elena Artsiomenka-Melyantsova.
Click here to listen on: