In this episode we are talking about the doomsday clock, war as an end and war as a beginning, NATO tanks in Ukraine, situational neutrality.
1. What do the hands of the Doomsday Clock show?
2. Balkanization of Eastern Europe, and how did the “Minsk Barometer” predict a regional crisis that is wider than the war in Ukraine?
3. Conclusions from the annual analytical note of the Minsk Dialogue.
4. Decision on the supply of Western tanks to Ukraine.
5. Why did the situational neutrality of Belarus turn out to be unclaimed?
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou and Yauheni Preiherman.
Click here to listen on: