The closure of the Polish border, the situation on the fronts, Zelensky's visit to Europe and the Minsk agreements 8 years later.
- Why did they decide to close the Bobrovniki checkpoint on the Belarusian-Polish border right now?
- What is the reaction of official Minsk, and what development of Belarusian-Polish relations can be expected in the near future?
- Can all western borders of Belarus be closed?
- War in Ukraine: the latest news from the Russian-Ukrainian fronts and the results of Zelensky's tour of European capitals.
- Anniversary of the Minsk agreements and Zelensky's recognition of their intentional non-compliance.
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou, Alisiya Ivanova, and Yauheni Preiherman.
Click here to listen on: