Munich Security Conference, Belarus' Peace Appeals, Szijjarto in Minsk and War Anniversary.
- Munich Security Conference: From Westlessness to Intellectlessness.
- Key messages from Alexander Lukashenko's meeting with foreign journalists.
- Visit of Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto to Minsk and political diversity in the EU.
- Events on the Russian-Ukrainian fronts.
- Why did France and Canada call on their citizens to leave Belarus?
- What will Vladimir Putin say in his address to the Federal Assembly on the eve of the anniversary of the war?
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou, Alisiya Ivanova, and Yauheni Preiherman.
Click here to listen on: