In this episode we are talking about the Annual Address of the President of Belarus to the nation and parliament:
- The main impressions of Alexander Lukashenko's address.
- Why does Lukashenka want to place Russian nuclear weapons in Belarus?
- Will it be possible to “sell” the idea of a nuclear Belarus to the people?
- What motivates the proposal for a full truce in Ukraine? What are its prospects?
- The interests of the parties to the conflict in the truce and the freezing of front lines.
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou, Alisiya Ivanova, and Yauheni Preiherman
Click here to listen on: