In this episode we are talking about Russian foreign and domestic policy, drone attacks and Ukraine in NATO.
- Leaders of the CIS countries at the May 9 Victory Parade in Moscow.
- What caused the decision of the Russian Foreign Ministry to cancel visas for Georgian citizens and resume flights between the countries?
- Drone attack on the Kremlin - staged or real attack? Why didn't Moscow react to the incident?
- When can we expect the start of Ukraine's counter-offensive?
- Provocative statements by the head of Wagner Prigozhin and his role in Russian politics.
- NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg: "All NATO countries agree that Ukraine will become a member of the alliance." Does this mean a new stage in the development of relations between Ukraine and NATO?
- Symbolism of the denunciation of the CFE Treaty by Russia.
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou, Alisiya Ivanova, and Yauheni Preiherman
Click here to listen on: