In this episode we are talking about the grain deal, Crimean bridge, NATO summit and Wagner in Belarus.
- Why did Russia finally abandon the grain deal?
- How is the explosion on the Crimean bridge connected with the counteroffensive?
- Emotional residue after the NATO summit in Vilnius.
- Why are F-16s a nuclear threat to Russia?
- Cluster munitions in Ukraine: who will benefit from the use of indiscriminate weapons?
- Why should the Armed Forces of Belarus adopt the military experience of the mercenaries of PMC "Wagner"?
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou and Alisiya Ivanova.
Click here to listen on: