In this episode we are talking about the G-20 and multilateral platforms, the diplomacy of emotional blackmail of Kyiv, Belarus' interest in Africa and Russian cars in the EU.
- The significance of the G-20 summit for the war in Ukraine.
- Why is there growing attention to multilateral platforms?
- What does the diplomacy of emotional blackmail lead to in Kyiv?
- What is the reason for Belarus' interest in Africa?
- Current incomprehensible decision by the EU to ban the entry of cars with Russian license plates.
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou and Yauheni Preiherman.
Click here to listen on: