In this episode we are talking about the UN General Assembly, Zelensky in Washington and Ottawa, the conflict between Poland and Ukraine, the border of Belarus and Latvia.
- High-level week of the UN General Assembly: is Security Council reform coming?
- Did Zelensky manage to promote Ukrainian interests at the UN?
- Biden's meeting with leaders of Central Asian countries.
- Results of Zelensky's trip to Canada and the USA.
- Conflict between Ukraine and Poland over a ban on the import of Ukrainian grain.
- Latvia closes the border checkpoint on the border with Belarus.
The episode is co-hosted by Alisiya Ivanova, and Yauheni Preiherman
Click here to listen on: