In this episode we are talking about elections results in Poland, further complications in the Middle East, Biden's wartime address to the nation, and dynamics on the Ukrainian fronts.
1. Official results of parliamentary elections in Poland: “a new wave of democratic victories” or an even greater split in society and the EU?
2. Why doesn't Israel launch a ground operation in Gaza?
3. Is diplomacy powerless?
4. US interests and opportunities in the Middle East.
5. How do we understand President Biden's wartime address to the nation?
6. What is happening on the Ukrainian fronts?
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou and Yauheni Preiherman
Click here to listen on: