Guarantees for Ukraine, Moscow’s new tactics, strikes against the Houthis, elections in Taiwan and Russia’s attack on NATO.
- Treaty on Security Guarantees for Great Britain and Ukraine.
- Changing Kremlin tactics in the Russian-Ukrainian war.
- The tense situation in the Red Sea and the West's operation against the Yemeni Houthis.
- Elections in Taiwan and prospects for the Taiwan-China conflict.
- NATO preparations for a Russian attack on the eastern flank.
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou and Alisiya Ivanova,
Click here to listen on: