In this episode we are talking about the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, financial assistance to Ukraine and new statements by Putin and Lukashenko.
- New war in the Middle East: what is known?
- Will the US be able to continue providing financial assistance to Ukraine?
- What can the EU offer to support Kyiv?
- Why was the third meeting of the European Political Community unsuccessful?
- Putin's speech at the meeting of the Valdai Club: testing of the Burevestnik and nuclear weapons.
- What messages does Lukashenko send about the defense of Belarus?
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou, Alisiya Ivanova, and Yauheni Preiherman
Click here to listen on: