The concept of foreign policy of the Russian Federation-2023.
- Context and highlights of the 2023 vision compared to five previous editions of the document.
- "Turn to the East", "turn away from the West" or "turn to Eurasia"?
- What kind of "just and sustainable world" is Moscow shaping?
- Civilizational approach and the significance of the Rгussian Orthodox Church.
- "Near Abroad" Instead of "Post-Soviet Space": What Should Russia's Neighbors Fear?
The episode is co-hosted by Yauheni Preiherman and Sergei Markedonov, Leading Researcher at the MGIMO Institute for International Studies, Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of International Analytics, and a member of the Minsk Dialogue Expert Council.
Click here to listen on: