We are happy to present the ninth issue of "Tochki nad U": East European Security Monthly
Key developments in regional security in Eastern Europe in march 2023:
- Conflict in Eastern Europe has evolved to have a nuclear dimension.
- Belarus deploys permanent military forces in the south of the country for the first time.
- Neither Kyiv nor Moscow is certain to possess sufficient resources for successful offensives.
- Western aid to Ukraine continues to grow, although the rift between its supporters and critics is becoming increasingly conspicuous.
- Decay of the international system of military transparency is close to completion.
- Minsk once again tries to position itself as a peacekeeping state, while initiating the deployment of Russian nuclear weapons.
- The parties to the confrontation are unhappy about the stagnation on the front, but both have enough resources to continue the war.
Full verision of the brief is available here.
The issue is also available in PDF.