We are happy to present the fifth issue of "Tochki nad U": East European Security Monthly.
Key developments in regional security in Eastern Europe in December 2022:
1. The war in Ukraine continues to evolve into a positional war, but in the spring Kyiv can be expected to launch a large-scale offensive.
2. The West has increased arms deliveries to Ukraine and started providing Western-made armoured vehicles and missile systems.
3. The missile incident in Belarus contributed to the geographical expansion of the conflict and captures the “new normal” in the Eastern European region.
4. The regional militarization process has been extensively manifested at the level of states and military and political blocs.
5. Prospects for peace agreements remain illusory.
Full verision of the brief is available here.
The issue is also available in PDF.