We are happy to present the eighth issue of "Tochki nad U": East European Security Monthly.
Key developments in regional security in Eastern Europe in February 2023:
- Russia’s reliance on the regular army is growing.
- Additional limitations on the West’s military supplies to Kyiv — fears of “denuding” its own stockpiles and the actual state of equipment.
- Poland and Lithuania are redoubling efforts to blockade Belarus.
- Regional escalation around the war in Ukraine increasingly evolves into other confrontational scenarios at the global level
- China’s peace proposals resemble Wilson’s 14 Points.
- Stalemate on the battlefield and in economic confrontation fails to contribute to the negotiation process.
Full verision of the brief is available here.
The issue is also available in PDF.