In this episode:
- What is known about the plans to deploy Russian tactical nuclear weapons in Belarus?
- What is a tactical nuclear weapon, what are the features of its use
- Will Minsk and Moscow violate the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons?
- How do the announced plans compare with NATO's practice of "joint nuclear missions"?
- The reaction of the West (EU and US) to Putin's statement.
- Poland's reaction: will Warsaw in response ask for the deployment of US nuclear weapons on its territory?
- Can China convince Moscow and Minsk to abandon their declared intentions?
- The dilemma of nuclear weapons for Belarus: advantages and risks.
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou, Alisiya Ivanova, and Yauheni Preiherman.
Click here to listen on: