The Ukrainian counteroffensive, the dynamics of public opinion in the United States, big geopolitical plots and the secret diplomacy of the Vatican.
- Preparation of the Ukrainian counteroffensive.
- Minsk's reaction to the prospects for an even greater escalation of regional tensions.
- New data on the dynamics of public opinion in the United States regarding the war in Ukraine.
- How does public opinion compare with other determinants of US policy?
- Washington's adaptation to the growing confrontation with China.
- What is known about the secret peace diplomacy of the Vatican?
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou and Yauheni Preiherman
Click here to listen on: