In this episode we are talking about Turkey, Belgorod, Russian border, Western aid to Ukraine, Kissinger.
- Turkey's foreign policy after Erdogan's victory.
- Events in Belgorod and their significance for the Russian-Ukrainian war.
- What are the checks on the Belarusian-Russian border related to?
- Does Poland pose a military danger to Belarus?
- Who will supply Ukraine with F-16 fighters and when?
- “Found” additional $3 billion in US military aid to Ukraine.
- 100 years of Henry Kissinger: what made the hero of the day a great scientist and diplomat?
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou, Alisiya Ivanova, and Yauheni Preiherman
Click here to listen on: