In this episode we are talking about Belarusian-Polish relations and prospects for Western support for Ukraine.
- Why does Lukashenka want to improve relations with Poland?
- What is Warsaw's answer?
- Why is the issue of removing the barrier on the border between Poland and Belarus put to a referendum?
- How will the parliamentary elections in Poland affect the country's foreign policy and, in particular, Polish-Belarusian relations?
- Corruption scandal in Ukraine and its significance for Kyiv's Western allies.
- Why does the US continue to help Ukraine?
The episode is co-hosted by Dzianis Melyantsou, Alisiya Ivanova, and Yauheni Preiherman
Click here to listen on: